- Mr Marumo MoruleBoard Chairperson
- MSc. Hydrogeology and Groundwater Quality from Reading University - UK
- Bachelor of Science, Geology.
- General Manager - Water Surveys Botswana
- Former President of Botswana Softball Association
- Former President of Africa Softball Confederation
- Former International Softball Federation (ISF) Vice President for Africa
- Ms Tebogo LebotseSebegoVice-Chairperson
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (English)
- Chief Communications & Public Relations Officer-MASCOM
- Former Botswana Netball Association (BONA) President
- Former President of Africa Netball
- Declaration Ambassador for the IWG
- Ms Tebogo TshenyoParalympic Sport Association of Botswana(PASSOBO) Representative
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Principal Auditor at the Office of the Auditor General.
- Former Treasurer of the Paralympic Association of Botswana
- Col. Botsang TshenyegoBotswana National Olympic Committee Representative
- Bachelor of Aviation Management
- Post Graduate Certificate- Enterprise Risk Management
- Advanced Sports Management Program
- Colonel in the Botswana Defence Force (Airspace Operations Commander)
- President of Botswana National Olympic Committee (BNOC).
- Former President of the Botswana Tennis Association.
- Mr Simon ColesMinistry of Basic Education Representative
- BSc (Hons) Physics
- Deputy Permanent Secretary at Ministry of Basic Education.
- Ms Botho K. BayendiBotswana National Olympic Committee Representative
- Mr Steven LudickMinistry of Local Government and Rural Development Representative
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Mid- Wifery
- Director – Department of Community Development (Ministry of Local Government and Rural development)
- Dr Khaulani FichaniNational Sport Association Representative
- Ph.D. Natural Resource Economics
- B.A. Sc. Mining and Mineral Process Engineering
- Lecturer at University of Botswana
- Former President of the Botswana Tennis Association
- Mr Gift NkweNational Sport Associations Representative
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics)
- Diploma in Project Management
- Country Manager- ABB (PTY) LTD
- Former Treasurer of Commonwealth Karate Federation
- Former President of the Botswana Karate Association (BOKA).
- Mr Geoffrey GareMinistry of Youth, Gender, Sport & Culture Development Representative
- Master in Public Administration (MPA)
- Bachelor of Arts & Social Sciences
- Deputy Director of National Service and Internship at MYSC.
- Ms Neoyame KatisengeWomen in Sport Botswana (WASBO) Representative
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Postgraduate certificate in Enterprise Risk Management
- Certificate in Business Leadership and Certificate in Digital Transformation.
- Sales and Marketing Executive - Association Fund Administrators
- Former Chairperson for the Botswana Sport Volunteers Movement (SVM)
- Former Public Relations Director for the Botswana Chess Federation (BCF),
- Councillor and Secretary for the African and World Chess Confederations for Women in Chess
- Mr. Tuelo D. SerufhoBNSC CEO
- Executive Masters in Sports Organisation Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport and Recreation Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management
- Chief Executive Officer- Botswana National Olympic Committee (BNOC).
- Former CEO of the BNOC
- Former National Team Coach (Women’s Tennis)
- Former CEO of the 2nd African Youth Games “Gaborone 2014”